Chief Technology Officer
Jun 2017 – Current
Sveston.com & Khazanay.com
Developed e-Commerce Fulfillment System(e-CFS) in PHP & mySQL that facilitates the entire cycle of e-commerce for following processes:
- Purchasing of Inventory,
- Data-entry of Individual product via simplified mobile app,
- Barcoding of individual product,
- Photography & Shelfing,
- Uploading to Shopify via export,
- Manage ordering, shipping via courier for Cash-On-Delivery transactions,
- Ratings & Reviews for purchased product,
- Returns management & warranty claims.
Photography & Multimedia 3D Marketing Videos
- Designed 3D Models of watches with photo-realism to create viral marketing videos for Facebook, Instagram & You-Tube.
- Using DSLR Cameras & Studio Lightning, improved photography for the entire product line-up.
Shopify Theme Designing
- Designed mobile-friendly & amazing desktop experiences for Sveston watch website.
Multi Country & Currency Setup Integration with Shopify
Setup international Shopify websites with multi-currency and location aware inventory & pricing.
Using social networks, increased traffic & conversions using target audience on special interest/demography, A/B testing, discount offerings, email lists, pop-up codes, abandoned cart recovery, full-funnel marketing campaigns and top-ranking bloggers sponsorship.
Front-End Designer & Developer
Jan 2014 – Jun 2017
- Created data-driven 3D product models with Blender that can be integrated with e-commerce store using ThreeJS framework.
- Developed several apps from prototype stage to full fleshed data-driven applications for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Designed several UI/UX prototypes using Sketch, Flinto & Photoshop.
Oracle E-Business Suite ERP – Database Administrator
Mar 2009 – Dec 2013
Crescent Steel & Allied Products Limited, Pakistan
- Managed implementation of Oracle e-business suite Financials, Manufacturing, Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Projects Module for 400+ users on 4 locations spread across country.
- Migration of Data Center Applications including Oracle Apps, Databases, ERP and HR System on Cloud Infrastructure cutting IT budget by 75% while providing 99.9% Uptime.
- Prepared Disaster Recovery Plan for several large mission critical applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle 10g Database using Oracle Active DataGuard and RMAN backup.
- Created Business Intelligence Graphical Reporting iPhone/Android App that provides executives real time analysis from Oracle E-Business Suite for agile decision-making.
- Google Apps for business and oAuth integration to accomplish enterprise wide Single-Signon.
- Installed, upgraded, patched and cloned Oracle Applications/Database Nodes.
- Vendor, Supply, Inventory, logistics & Cost Management of various items across the store
- Designed and launched Crescent Steel Customer Portal Android App that connects with REST service and displays up-to-date order, payment and shipping details from Oracle ERP.
- Hands-on experience in monitoring overall infrastructure security and availability in Linux Based VM as well as physical server environment.
- HP, Dell Blade Servers and SAN Management
Dec 2003 – Feb 2009
University of Miami – Jackson Memorial Hospital, USA
- Setup various HyperTerminal to host complex applications allocating appropriate resources available within private cloud data center.
- Created, documented and periodically tested Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan for entire IT data center.
- Management, upgrade and support of Active Directory Domain in Windows 2003 Environment.
- Maintained IIS and Apache server with SSL.
- Performed optimization, redundancy and backup of MS SQL Server 2003.
- Designed UI of website and application for Center for Family Studies and Clinical Trial Management System.
- Vendor relationship management to get the best value in purchase of hardware such as Blade Servers and enterprise software.
Sep 2000 – Dec 2003
Florida International University, USA
- Management, upgrade and support of Active Directory Domain in Windows 2000 Environment.
- Managed Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook.
- Enabled Remote location VPN services for user to access intranet applications from off-site
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Master of Science at University of Miami, USA
September 2006 – June 2007
Specialization: IT Project Management
Bachelor of Science at Florida International University, USA
September 1999 – June 2002
Specialization: Computer Science
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Training in Active Directory Windows 2003
University of Miami, Miami, USA
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator Training in SQL Server 2003
University of Miami, Miami, USA
Project Management Workshop
Pakistan Institute of Management Karachi, Pakistan
Oracle E-Business Suite General Ledger & Implementation Courses
Oracle University via NDC Karachi, Pakistan
Oracle Certified Database Administrator Training
Oracle University via NED University, Karachi, Pakistan